Dear extrusion colleague, you’re invited:
FREE Leistritz Extrusion Seminar!
October 31, 2017, 8am-1pm @ Crowne Plaza Indianapolis-Airpor
- Twin Screw Extrusion Theory, Tips and Test Results– Charlie Martin, Leistritz Extrusion
- Die Design Enhancements for Film, Sheet and Compounding– Karl Maurer, Nordson
- Best Practice Preventative Maintenance and Procedures for Extruders– Stuart Kapp, Leistritz Extrusion
- Auxiliary Process Equipment Developments for Extrusion– Sean Doran, ACS Group
- Atypical Extrusion Systems in Production Today– Charlie Martin, Leistritz Extrusion
Special emphasis on:
- New technologies on mixing and devolatilization via extrusion processes
- Twin screw extrusion technology in medical and pharmaceutical environments
- Masterbatch and compounding trends and developments
- Direct extrusion of fibers, sheet, tubing/profiles and foamed parts
- Specialty value added reclaim technologies via TSEs
Box lunch with time allotted for individual discussions before adjournment
To register please fill out and return the attached form or simply reply to this e-mail.
Space is limited, we suggest you register asap. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.
We look forward to seeing you at this high-tech event!
Be the first to comment