Dear extrusion colleague:
You’re invited to a free ½ day Leistritz Extrusion Seminar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison on Friday, Nov. 11th from 9 am until 12:00 noon. The agenda is as follows:
9:00am-12:00pm TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS:
- Twin Screw Extrusion Theory, Tips and Test Results- Charlie Martin, President, Leistritz Extrusion
- Extrusion Related Research at the Polymer Engineering Center- Professor Tim A. Osswald, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Tooling Design and Development: What Works Best for Various Polymer Families- Steve Schick, Director of New Product Development, Teel Plastics
- Modeling Chemical Foaming in Extrusion Processes– Joel Lischefski, Teel Plastics
Technical presentations include special emphasis on:
– Compounding, devolatilization and reactive extrusion via Twin Screw Extruders (TSEs)
– Direct extrusion of film, sheet, tubing/profiles and foamed parts
– Specialty value added reclaim technologies via TSEs
– Atypical extrusion systems
12:00pm BOX LUNCH
1:00pm-2:00pm Tour of the UW-Madison extrusion laboratory facility, including:
– Leistritz Micro-27 modular/multi-mode twin screw extrusion system
– Various single screw extrusion systems for films and profiles
– Injection molding and analytical instruments
– Other type specialty extrusion equipment
To register please fill out and return the attached registration form or simply e-mail Sarah Scovens @ email@example.com.
A confirmation with event details will follow. We suggest you register asap as space is limited.
We look forward to seeing you at this high-tech event!
(908) 685-2333, x614