Regardless of the particle size, contamination costs money. Purgex™ Purging Compounds combine the ability to reach even the smallest area with the strength to clean out stubborn materials. From big parts such as automotive instrument panels to small medical components, there is a Purgex grade to get the job done on your injection molding machine.
Whether you need to purge through an open or closed mold, we have developed procedures to make the process fast and easy.
- Purgex easily rinses out of the machine and doesn’t leave any sticky residue behind.
- Purgex efficiently cleans hard to reach places in your machine such as check rings, and mixing nozzles.
- All Purgex grades are capable of passing seamlessly through hot runner systems.
Advantages of Purging Compounds on Injection Molding Machines
- Reduction of scrap parts after a color/material change
- reduction of carbon build-up in the barrel
- elimination of color hanging up within the tool
- total changeover time is reduced
- increased uptime of the machine
Our Purgex 456 Plus and our Purgex 457 Plus purging compounds are great to use on injection molding machines. To see all of the Purgex grades that are effective for purging injection molding, visit our product selector page.
Be the first to comment