NQ Series portable chillers use components such as R410A refrigerant, scroll compressors, micro-channel condensers, low noise fans, stainless steel brazed plate evaporators, and sophisticated controls provide the best available technologies for the ultimate performance and reliability in a chiller package.
Accuchiller NQ Series Features
- Air cooled 4 to 30 tons
Water cooled 5 to 40 tons
Remote condenser to 40 tons
- Microprocessor controller provides diagnostics and precise temperature control
- Environmentally friendly and energy efficient R410A refrigerant
- Compact micro-channel all aluminum air-cooled condensers for increased durability
- High efficiency, low noise fans
- Stainless steel brazed plate evaporators with flow and temperature safeties to guard against freezing
- Reliable and energy efficient scroll compressors
- Compressor staging for reduced energy use on 20 ton and larger units
- Compressor, pump, and condenser fan starters (air-cooled units only) mounted in control panel and wired to motors
- Low voltage 24 VDC control keeps the control circuit signals free from AC interference
- NEMA-12, C-UL 508A industrial control panel with single point electrical connection
- Rotary non-fused disconnect for quick and safe main power disconnect
- Remote 4-20 mA set point temperature input capability for increased application flexibility
- Internal insulated polyethylene reservoir
- Removable inlet air filter (air-cooled units only) is easily cleaned and protects condenser coils to assure maximum efficiency
- Solid state safety switches with electronic sensing devices
- Hot gas bypass provides accurate capacity control and extends compressor life
- Water regulating valve (water cooled units only) keeps refrigerant pressure constant
Portable Industrial Chillers Warranty
Accuchiller NQ Series Portable Industrial Chillers come with a one year labor and 18 month parts warranty. The microprocessor controller has a 5 year warranty with a lifetime exchange price of $175.
Typical NQ Series air-cooled portable chiller with tools-free removable doors for easy access to all components. Features a lightweight aluminum condenser and nonferrous construction.
High efficiency, low noise fans (air-cooled units only) with integral condensers for reduced operating noise and increased efficiency feature totally enclosed air over (TEAO) motors for long life.
Thermal Care Portable Chillers
- Accuchiller EQ Series Portable Chillers – 1 to 3 tons
- Accuchiller SQ Series Portable Chillers – 5 to 14 tons
- Accuchiller NQ Series Portable Chillers – 4 to 40 tons
Be the first to comment