There are countless individuals who have made important, groundbreaking contributions to the growth and strength of the plastics industry. On Sunday, May 6, your peers and industry professionals will come together to celebrate the incredible contributions of 10 well-known and respected plastics industry leaders who will be inducted into the 2018 Plastics Hall of Fame.
As one of the major events of NPE2018 in Orlando, Florida, the Hall of Fame celebration is held in the stunning Linda W. Chapin Theater and features a formal awards ceremony and a cocktail reception with open bar, hot and cold food, and the opportunity to meet and congratulate the honorees while connecting with industry colleagues. This event not only celebrates the plastics industry, but also serves as a fundraiser for scholarships through the Plastics Academy and the Future of Plastics Foundation. A portion of your gift is tax deductible.
2018 PLASTICS HALL OF FAME INDUCTEES
- Robert Ackley, Davis-Standard, LLC
- Ira G. Boots, Milacron Holding Company
- Karlheinz Bourdon, Krauss Maffei Technologies Group
- David Cornell, Eastman Chemical Co./Association of Plastic Recyclers
- Donna Davis, ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Donald Graham, Graham Capital Company
- Steve Maguire, Maguire Products, Inc.
- Max McDaniel, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co.
- Martin Stark, Bekum America Corporation
- Hideo Tanaka, Toshiba Machine Co.
PLASTICS HALL OF FAME GALA & INDUCTION CEREMONY
Sunday, May 6, 2018 | Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL
Linda W. Chapin Theater | Level 3, Room W320
6:00 pm–9:00 pm, doors open at 5:30 pm
Co-Located with NPE2018: The Plastics Show
$400 per individual
$3,000 for a 10-seat package
A light reception will be held prior to the induction ceremony which will be followed by a full reception soon after the awards ceremony with cocktails, heavy hors d’oeuvres and carving stations.