Want something specific? We’ve got your back. Helluva bulk bags are customizable and come in quantities as low as one pallet.
A warehouse is not a gentle place and the process of shipping is not a delicate endeavor. That’s why Helluva flexible intermediate bulk bags are built to be pulled, pushed, yanked, lifted, stuffed, stretched and dropped. What goes in, stays in, safely, until you decide it needs to come out.
Enough options to fill, well, a bulk bag.
Helluva bulk bags are customizable to your size requirements and come in quantities as low as one pallet.
Beyond tailoring your Helluva bulk bag order to the right size and quantity, we’ll also match the Helluva bulk bag design and material to your application. They are available in type A, type B, type C Anti-Static, Baffled, U-Panel and Circular Woven formats in 5:1, 6:1 and 8:1 aspects to accommodate most materials and conditions.
Helluva Bags can be UN approved to carry Group II and III hazardous goods up to 3,000 lbs.
You’ll find Helluva bulk bags used in all kinds of industries including:
- FOOD: SUGAR, SALT, FLOUR, DEXTROSE, STARCH, ADDITIVES
- AGRICULTURE: SEED, GRAIN, POPCORN, NUTS, POTATOES
- CONSTRUCTION: CRUSHED STONE, GRAVEL, CEMENT, CLAY
- PLASTICS: ABSORBENT POLYMER, RESIN, PELLETS
- STEEL: SPECIALTY MINERALS
The quick and the tough.
Speed wins. That’s why Helluva bulk bags and packing accessories by Balcon are shipped from warehouses located in South Dakota, Illinois, Texas, Georgia and Pennsylvania. These strategically located warehouses reduce shipping time and freight costs. Who says tough can’t be smart too?
Helluva bulk bags make sense.
How do Helluva bulk bags hold off competing packaging options?
- Helluva bulk bags are more efficient to load, unload, transport and store then smaller containers, saving you time and money.
- Helluva bulk bags are proven safe in a variety of applications.
- Helluva bulk bags reduce the risk of outside contaminants reaching the product using special bag coatings or liners.
- Helluva bulk bags use the highest quality materials ensuring superior strength and performance.
- Helluva bulk bags are manufactured in an ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, 22000:2005 and BRC Certification, BS OHSAS 18001:2007 facility to ensure industry leading cleanliness and quality.